CHEF ON BOARD
- Check the food and beverage quantity and quality.
- Food and Beverages Preparation and Processing.
- Serving high quality and healthy dish with 5 stars restaurant standard (Fine Dining)
- Discuss Food Nutrition with passengers and responsible of developing menu.
- Communicate with the passengers about the dish and such as describe menus, discover passenger’s desire and give recommendation to the passengers and ask passenger’s satisfaction about the dishes that were served.
- Assist Serving Cockpit and Responsible of safety and security.
- Male / Female
- Fluent in English (minimum TOEIC score 700) with a good Communication and Interpersonal skill
- At least 3 years experience as Chef de partie or Sous Chef in the leading hotel or fine dining.
- Good appearance ( clear complexion ) and Good attitude
- Have Stable / Pleasant Personalities
- Proportional Posture (min. 158 for female and 165 for male, with Ideal Weight )
- max. 40 Years Old.
For further information, please call our recruitment team (at working hours 08.00-16.30 WIB- UTC/GMT +7 hours, Jakarta Time):
- Ms. Reni : (+6221) 2560-1038
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Recruitment Chef On Board)